Join Chef Paul for Classes!
Learn how to make some of the Cocoa Bean favorites through our baking demonstration classes! These are two-hour demonstration classes, held from Noon to 2:00 pm.
Fall 2019 Class Schedule
Sunday, September 29th: Thing to do with Pie Dough
- Various items using pie dough.... pies, quiche, turnovers etc.
Sunday, October 20th: Nibbles and Bites
- French Macaron, Madelines, and other miniature treats!
Sunday, November 3rd: Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
- A lot of pumpkin
Sunday, November 17th: Santa's Sweet Shop
- Create a magical holiday with some of our favorites!
Sunday, December 1st: Gingerbread House Decorating Party
- *Price for this class is $80 per attendee (Kids under 10 must be accompanied by one adult)*
- Max of 20 in attendance
- The demonstration starts promptly at 12:00 pm and
ends around 2:00 pm
- All guests will take products home with them.
- Unless otherwise noted, classes are $60 per person,
pre-paid and non-refundable.
Book a Class
Get an inside look at how a professional creates desserts when you join Chef Paul, pastry chef and owner of Cocoa Bean, as he guides you through the steps to achieve the perfect recipe every time! Through his 30-plus year career, Chef Paul has refined the art of French baking and has created many delicious and awe-inspiring pastries and desserts that you won’t find in any other shop! Why not learn from the best? Send us a message to reserve your spot!
Other Important Notes:
- Preregistration is required for all classes.
- Classes are offered for adults 18 years and older. Anyone under the age of 18 will need advance approval from Chef Paul.
- Be sure to wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes; and have long hair tied back.
- You will get to enjoy a generous taste of every item made during the class.
- Cocoa Bean products may contain peanut or tree nut items. Please be sure to discuss any allergy concerns with the staff prior to attending.
- Cancellation Policy: You may reschedule your class up to two weeks before the scheduled class date. No Exceptions.
- If for any reason a class needs to be cancelled, all participants will be notified and will receive a full refund.
For questions about classes, please call 630-845-2990
Interested in Cocoa Bean Classes?
Sign up below for a class, or to be updated about future classes!