Join Chef Paul for Classes!
Cocoa Bean is now offering baking demonstration classes! Be sure to check out our upcoming schedule and call today to reserve your spot!
Book a Class
Want an inside look at how a professional creates desserts? Join Chef Paul, pastry chef and owner of Cocoa Bean, as he guides you through the steps the pros take to achieve the perfect recipe every time! With 29 years of experience and training, he’s refined the art of baking and created many delicious and awe-inspiring pastries and desserts that you won’t find in any other shop! Why not learn from the best! Sign up for one of Chef Paul’s classes below!
*As always, class participants receive surprise goodies to take home!
CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE
Everyone loves chocolate! Join us for our most popular class as we teach the art of how to work with chocolate to create spectacular desserts, and WOW your guests! This class is sure to be a decadent experience!
Sunday, January 14th – 12:00pm to 2:00pm
RISE & SHINE
Problems working with yeast? In this class, you will learn the secret to making yeast rise to bring out the best flavor and texture! We will also provide you with many great recipes that are sure to lift your spirits!
Sunday, January 21st – 12:00pm to 2:00pm
LOVE AT FIRST BITE
Surprise your family or loved one this Valentine’s Day by creating perfect desserts! Or make it a date night and bring them along so you can fall in love all over again as you enjoy our delicious Valentine’s themed treats!
Sunday, February 4th – 12:00pm to 2:00pm
LET THEM EAT CAKE
From gluten free to decadent chocolate, this class will teach you how to make irresistible cakes for your adoring public! Whether you are a beginner baker or just looking to brush up on your skills, everyone will enjoy learning Chef Paul’s professional techniques!
Sunday, February 18th – 12:00pm to 2:00pm
CHECK BACK OFTEN TO VIEW ADDITIONAL CLASS SCHEDULES
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Preregistration is required for all classes.
- Classes are offered for adults 18 years and older. Anyone under the age of 18, will need advance approval from Chef Paul.
- Be sure to wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes; and have long hair tied back.
- You will get to enjoy a generous taste of every item made during the class.
- Cocoa Bean products may contain peanut or tree nut items. Please be sure to discuss any allergy concerns with the staff prior to attending.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel/reschedule your class up to two weeks before the scheduled class date. No Exceptions.
- If for any reason a class needs to be cancelled, all participants will be notified and will receive a full refund.
- For questions about classes, please call 630-845-2990.